Essercheroup - « Le Fantasque » - 7/8

Lovely indeed!

Today: Jean-Claude Claudel 15/16:

proxy.php

Beautiful razor

Lovely indeed!

Today: Jean-Claude Claudel 15/16:

proxy.php
I really like the thumb notch. Awesome razor!
Eternally jealous of that one. The spine work on razors made in Thiers is always top notch but with the complimentary inlays and scales.....just wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Antoine if i could pick one of your razors for my own i would choose this one....its a beauty ( ok its might be a little harder than that as i know your collection but.....lol)

Thanks Gents

Despite looking like a luxurious version of a Swedish shoulderless razor this Waterville is a totally different kind of a razor.

Today I went all in with Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood: shower cream, deodorant, Shave cream and EdT. I love the scent, but I must confess that the shaving cream is passable, but not more than that.

20181213_055747.jpg

This is future shave. Our work gave out a bunch of these BOG razors. I wasn’t around to get one but my buddy was. Got this all honed up for him so it would actually shave and getting it back to him tomorrow. It took an edge just fine so I am hoping it’s a good experience for him and I can get him hooked!
IMG_9793.jpeg

I've been perusing these forums for approximately a month now, doing my fair share of research before jumping into the world of SR shaving. I've read through dozens of posts, and hundreds of replies, ceaselessly being impressed by the gentlemanly behavior of the members of this community.

Seeing such a tasteless comment as yours, sir, is incredibly off-putting. And seeing the high standards to which the forum owners and moderators hold their members gives me hope that this sort of behavior will not persist.

As a side note, I think the scales on eezee's razor are quite beautiful, and fit the blade well.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Snelius, this is the second time I have seen you knock eezee’s razors. You need to cut it out. I really enjoy his pictures and don’t want someone like you keeping him from posting. Just like momma taught me “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your kind words. This is the third such observation I have endured by the other person. They are childish and irrelevant.

Despite looking like a luxurious version of a Swedish shoulderless razor this Waterville is a totally different kind of a razor.

Today I went all in with Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood: shower cream, deodorant, Shave cream and EdT. I love the scent, but I must confess that the shaving cream is passable, but not more than that.

View attachment 934830
That is a wonderful looking razor! Thank you for sharing!

Top Bottom