What's new

What razor blade do you go to next

Hi all,
Been using the personna comfort shave blades and they are great. If i where looking for a little more aggresive razor blade what should i go to next.
Razor merkur 38c
Personna comfort blades

Maybe i should get a sample pack of blades and try them all lol

Sample pack is a great idea. And you'll likely get as many opinions as there are blades. :001_smile Somewhere there is a thread discussing actual objective "sharpness," measured by the ability to cut a thread, but I can't put my finger on it right now. It's probably safe to say that there's a concensus that Derbys are not as sharp as Feathers, and that's as close as you're probably going to get for agreement.

Sample pack is a great idea. And you'll likely get as many opinions as there are blades. :001_smile Somewhere there is a thread discussing actual objective "sharpness," measured by the ability to cut a thread, but I can't put my finger on it right now. It's probably safe to say that there's a concensus that Derbys are not as sharp as Feathers, and that's as close as you're probably going to get for agreement.
Lol good to know

Попробуйте Кай, он самый агрессивный, потому что он самый широкий и, следовательно, увеличивает экспозицию.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Lots of good suggestions in this thread! That website link is a good one!

I also recommend a sample pack.

I ended up taking a blade from each and making smaller samplers for a couple of my friends: one I got to try DE wet shaving, and the other that put it on my radar but had only used one blade type.

You can't go wrong :D

Top Bottom