What's new

What pocket knife do you carry?

You aren't allowed to write Enrique Pena without pics!

I actually own 4 of his wonderful creations! I'll post them some day when I get a chance. My collection is quite large including Burch, Anso, Ruple, Morrow, and Rusty Preston. There are more but these are my favorites.

Got a new blade in the mail yesterday.

CRKT Swindle - 3.2" blade, frame lock, flipper, swayback design, 3.4oz.

So far I really like it, unique clip design, great size, very thin.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390954345.116802.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390954354.324377.jpg

That's a great looking blade. I need to look into that. I'm looking for a small, slim folding knife with a clip that I can boot carry. A typical fixed boot knife (of which I own several) is illegal in my state, and I really would like a fast or assisted opening backup to carry.

On topic- today I carried a rough rider peanut up front and this Guardian folder in the back pocket. I like it- it's the right size for what I want, but the pseudo assisted open is nearly impossible to open quickly or one handed, and so disqualifies it from backup duty.

The SD card is for scale.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391126532.992909.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391126545.930599.jpg

I have a very eclectic rotation. From lagiuole to Case to Benchmade and beyond. Today I carried a 3 blade bone handled Case stockman. My Victorinox Cadet is a favorite as well. When I'm wearing a suit at work I'll carry my Chris Reeve Mnandi or a small Queen Cutlery slipjoint. My only rule is NO CHINESE KNOCKOFFS!

I have a very eclectic rotation. From lagiuole to Case to Benchmade and beyond. Today I carried a 3 blade bone handled Case stockman. My Victorinox Cadet is a favorite as well. When I'm wearing a suit at work I'll carry my Chris Reeve Mnandi or a small Queen Cutlery slipjoint. My only rule is NO CHINESE KNOCKOFFS!
I have the same rule.

+1 Wise words!

Today I'm carrying a small Victorinox and a CS Pocket Bushman. Along with a small tomahawk folder in the boot. All concealed. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391690060.633551.jpg

My classis from my youth - Queen Steel #26. Given to me in 1969 by my grandfather.

My Modern - Kershaw Ken Onion Vapor #1640.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392494574.041084.jpg
My Buck. It's usually my stage crew knife, as it's all black, and has a partially serrated blade. I can't seem to find my little gerber I usually have to EDC.

Mostly a Case Sodbuster Jr. I have carried one off and on (One of 3; first one broke. Case replaced it. 2nd one I gave to my son who has had it in his pocket for about 4-5 years. This is after I bought the 3rd one [which I carry] after I thought I had lost #2, which the boy now has (after it resurfaced)

Last edited:
Top Bottom