What's new

What on Earth is this?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!

brucered

System Generated
I don't think the price or advertising is out of line. No more than other hyped shaving products that fail to live up to expectations.

What I can't figure out is, why is he dry shaving.

Screenshot_20240513-165740.png

Perhaps it is a marketing philosophy that takes advantage of the perception that expensive=better. For some reason, that picture makes me think these blades come from the same place Rockwell sources their branded blades. And my Rockwells don't exactly "wow" me.

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
50 blades for 20 bucks? They're more expensive than Gem PTFE blades. Also, they are apparently shyte with anything but their special shaving cream. It is, perhaps, made from unicorn tears?

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I don't think the price or advertising is out of line. No more than other hyped shaving products that fail to live up to expectations.

What I can't figure out is, why is he dry shaving.

For the exact same reason everything else about these blades on this promo looks the way it looks - utterly ridiculous - overhyped and pazzazzed but completely nonsensical to anyone but a completely gullible newbie looking for some high-quality blades. My personal opinion there should be moderation applied against cases like this one, because they reach the extreme and are ridiculous. This touches fraud, given the price asked. If no moderation applied, I can tomorrow buy 50 thousand cheapest Chinese blades, write "HIGH QUALITY SWISS TYPE STAINLESS STEEL" on them, put them in fashionable little boxes of 50 and sell them for 35 a piece. Now do the math. That is FRAUD.
"

Last edited:
Top Bottom