What's new

What kind of Gillette was this?

V

VR6ofpain

It went for only $26 on eBay. What was this? A "Big Boy"?

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

V

VR6ofpain

Oh I didn't win it. I put down $20 for the hell of it, which wasn't the highest bid. I wasn't too interested in it anyway, just curious what it was.

V

VR6ofpain

It actually looks like a NEW head...that is a bummer!

Nice find! He looks like a NEW Big Boy (Krumholz page 222). I´m missing this beauty :redface:. I´ve "only" the Big Boy NEW De Luxe from 1930 with SN in the head :cool:

Nice find! He looks like a NEW Big Boy (Krumholz page 222). I´m missing this beauty :redface:. I´ve "only" the Big Boy NEW De Luxe from 1930 with SN in the head :cool:

I feel for you Achim :lol:

I am looking forward to see this baby in my mailbox (!) will join the ever growing series of big fellows...!

I have the gold Big Boy and was bidding on that silver one, but neglected to set a snipe or higher bid....I really wanted that one too..:frown:

I have the gold Big Boy and was bidding on that silver one, but neglected to set a snipe or higher bid....I really wanted that one too..:frown:

My luck :cool: Your "New" gold Big Boy BTW is a very very nice piece, I would take it from you any day of the week, just say the word... :thumbup1:

$26 is a great price for one of those. Any kind of Big Boy, Big Fellow was fetching pretty serious money the last time I was looking for these on the Bay (less than a year ago), especially specimens in that kind of condition. Someone dun good!

My luck :cool: Your "New" gold Big Boy BTW is a very very nice piece, I would take it from you any day of the week, just say the word... :thumbup1:

I was actually thinking all along that I possibly got my gold one from the same seller as this one. Both sellers were in NC and didn't take Paypal....

Nevertheless, congrats my friend. :thumbup1: That razor would have been a steal at twice that price. Of course, we all expect a selection of your excellent photos upon arrival :wink:.

Top Bottom