What's new

What is your EDC knife?

A Buck Sprint Select 840 over a spider's trap. Good thing I didn't have a
1713144683707.png
with me, it could have been a fight to the finish.

IMG_5719.jpeg

Last edited:
Now that I live in a free state, I can carry some knives I wasn’t previous able to take out of the house without some element of risk.

Ganzo Automatic. I’ve had this one for a few years. Great build quality.

View attachment 1828302

I find it completely asinine that legislators have nothing better to do with their time than to pass draconian laws concerning something as simple and basic as a knife!

Having a "spring" open a knife. How dangerous can this be? I wonder how many lost their lives because a knife opened a certain way.

This week I will be carrying my Lil Native Slippit. It is a small non locking folder with a clip. Fits great in my fifth pocket.
View attachment 1830110

I think that 5th pocket knives are important for those who wear jeans.

Jeans are not like normal everyday pants. Their pockets are tight and they usually have a small opening.

This makes carrying a regular folding knife with a pocket clip more difficult. Once you put one of these knives in your front pocket. It is difficult to get your hands on to retrieve items.

Using the 5th pocket solves all of these problems. When I carry a second larger knife, I have it clipped to the inside of my belt, next to my rear pocket.

This is a Cold Steel Voyager (Large). I found the standard clip unusable, sanded the scale and replaced it with a Pop's custom titanium off of Etsy. I love the Emerson wave and got a Snaggletooth (I think it's the AD10 aluminum). It carries comfortably, even in jeans.

Attachments

• 20240421_204434.jpg
    20240421_204434.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Top Bottom