What's new

What is your best boar brush?

My boar is a Semogue 1250, and I like it a lot. I don't care for the dyed boars, so the natural bristles with the natural wood finish is a great match. The performance is absolutely fantastic as well, especially for face lathering.

oxpus11 your on the mark.. i love the 10066 brush. Its soo good i bought another one for my travels and back up. and at 9 bucks regular price you cant beat it.. a lunch costs more these days. man if i had found some for 5 bucks i woulda bought 2 or 3. good find! :thumbup1:

My boar is a Semogue 1250, and I like it a lot. I don't care for the dyed boars, so the natural bristles with the natural wood finish is a great match. The performance is absolutely fantastic as well, especially for face lathering.

I totally get what you mean.. the blonde bristles imo just look nice to compared to the dyed. and yea the wood handle gives it that authentic look.. im excited to get my SOC. to bad its coming from Portugal and the shipping is like 4 weeks. -.- .. and they didnt even provide a tracking number..

Semogue 610
Semogue Cerda
Omega 11137

The order ^here^ depends on what side of the bed I get out of! All superb brushes

to bad its coming from Portugal and the shipping is like 4 weeks. -.- .. and they didnt even provide a tracking number..

I've never had an order from VS take 4 weeks, at most 2 weeks.I've always gotten a tracking number when choosing the recommended shipping option. Where are you located?

SOC.

I have a B&B essential as well. No complaints on the lather but I much prefer the larger knot of the SOC.

I've never had an order from VS take 4 weeks, at most 2 weeks.I've always gotten a tracking number when choosing the recommended shipping option. Where are you located?

I'm located in Las Vegas, NV. I don't kno. The person said it usually takes 4 weeks because it's christmas time almost so customs opens the packaging and it gets delayed. But he said that he's never had a problem with it not arriving to the destination he sends it. But couldn't provide me a tracking number which I think is a little weird. Like in today's date almost every shipping option has tracking. Only like the slowest ones don't.

I'm located in Las Vegas, NV. I don't kno. The person said it usually takes 4 weeks because it's christmas time almost so customs opens the packaging and it gets delayed. But he said that he's never had a problem with it not arriving to the destination he sends it. But couldn't provide me a tracking number which I think is a little weird. Like in today's date almost every shipping option has tracking. Only like the slowest ones don't.

Did you buy it from Vintage Scent? I've always gotten a tracking number from them. Tracking of international packages can get tricky. While there are tracking options on most services it can be very expensive. I can ship a brush to Canada without tracking for ~ $3, but if I want tracking it's now $20.

Ahh yea I spent 5 bucks on shipping. But I bought it off amazon. It was an Amazon verified purchase with a hundred percent guarantee. But I checked with the sellers. Apparently there was an expedited shipping method for 2 dollars more. Faster shipping nd tracking. I messed up lol.

i needa def get another semogue with all the hype. the 830 has been mentioned a couple times now. any lather or bloomed pics available for the 830 guys?

As of today...this. 11137

ATTACH]523090[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416960696.764573.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416960696.764573.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 89
Top Bottom