What's new

What have I done?

My son (13) took a field trip today with the school band to NYC, Broadway to see the play Legally Blonde.
They had lunch in White Plains and got to the theatre early so they had about 1-1/2 hours to walk around.
They came upon a bunch of street vendors and their chaperon told them to be careful not to waste their money buying junk from them. This is one time I’m proud to say my son did not listen. He bought nothing else while in the city but spent 2.00 on this D3 1958 Gillette TV razor for our collection. Can you believe this kid? You just gotta love him. A chip of the old block …LOL

proxy.php

he just wants to make his daddy proud,

just be careful, teenage rebellion is just around the corner at 13, so you might find a fusion in the bathroom any day now :)

NICE! Give that kid a bump in his allowance! :biggrin: Was he aware that it was a TV when he saw it?

Bump in his allowance??? He gets 20 beans a week now... I have to give it to him as he did know it was a TV when he picked it up.

Funny, he also told me there was an open comb but he had checked out the teeth and they were bent. What an eye...:001_smile

If I were you, I NEVER use that razor and would save that razor for him for when he is older and starts shaving.

Bump in his allowance??? He gets 20 beans a week now... I have to give it to him as he did know it was a TV when he picked it up.

Funny, he also told me there was an open comb but he had checked out the teeth and they were bent. What an eye...:001_smile

Jeez, I only have cats and all they do is steal razors. Maybe I'm not paying them enough.

Top Bottom