What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

dd.jpg

Baxter of California Clay pomade and Voodoo Brew 1 pomade

Today I'm using this mix. Baxter is the only clay I have left in my collection. At one time, I had 10 different clay pomades, but I tossed them all because they weren't doing the job. They were either too weak or loaded with chemicals that made my skin break out in hives. Baxter is the only that gave my hair a strong hold and didn't result in an allergic reaction from the chemical components.

For today, I mixed one tiny scoop of Baxter of California into my dry hair. With this stuff, it's like putting pomade mixed with sand into my hair. It's the sand stuff that gives the texture, but it also gives hair a dirty matte look. The volume that I got was WAY too much. My hair looked like I had stuck my finger into a light socket. As such, I threw in a BIG scoop of Voodoo Brew 1 pomade to pack my hair down, and give it some shine.

I've used this combination before and had incredible results. Nothing else works with Baxter of California like Voodoo Brew 1 does. I went to DMV, and women were staring at me like crazy. The security guard at he front door was hating me. So much hostility about my Hollywood looks. Someone that was in the back of the line when the looks were handed out, and he gave me a major hard time because of it.

I'm kind of worn out today, so I'll stop here. All I can say is the combination of Baxter and Voodoo Brew has my hair looking incredible. I can see why people with thinner hair would use Baxter. The texture is amazing with this product. This is the best clay by far that I've ever used. All the other clays pale in comparison. If I had shorter hair, I would love this stuff, but my hair is too long. I end up looking like that guy from the Ancient Aliens program when I use Baxter.

sd.jpg

Suavecito Firme Hold pomade/gel

This is the worst pomade I have in my collection by far. I'm going to mix it on a daily bais with Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade each day to get a full Roman helmet head look, and turn myself into someone ugly instead of what I look like, which is Matt Collins. That guy is what I really look like, and that's why I have tons of problems with women. I look like him, but much, much younger. He looks old here.

I just want to try and look ugly if I can. I put in the Suavecito and Murray's Xtra heavy this morning, and my hair looks plastic. I can't beliieve how awful this concoction is. My hair looks like what you'd see on a wind up toy. I can't figure why anyone would use Suavecito Firme, but it's working for me to help lessen my movie star looks. Thats a positive. I'm just giving up on trying to look nice, because it doesn't pay off. I feel like I'm a prisoner of my looks. Each day I'm flinching when in public or around my girlfirend. I'm just waiting for her to go on a jeolous rant or a woman/girl to throw herself at me. Then I get the angry males that weren't born with good looks, and they've decided to take it out on me for them having been born plain or ugly. They don't always get hostile. A lot want to be my friend because they think that by being around me, they can get some of my cast off women. I've actually had guys ask me if can intoduce them with the women that are throwing themselves at me. Its real loser stuff. I can't get away from these creeps.

ff.jpg

I've decided to go with Suavecito Firme gel/pomade for the remainder of 2020. I'm really tired of the jeolousy I'm getting from people over my Hollywood movie star looks, and I'm exhaused with all the women throwing themselves at me on a daily basis. I'm not kidding around. Worn out from my girlfriend getting upset at me each time a different women/girl throws herself at me without me encouraging them.

The only thing I'm doing wrong is trying to look good by using the finest pomades money can buy. That's my crime. Last weekend was a disaster with women hitting on me left and right, and with my girlfriend right there. I guess they thought she was my mom due to our age difference. I don't know.

Yesterday was the last straw when a rent a cop at the DMV gave me a hard time when I was going through the metal detectors to get into the building. I have mechanical heart valve, and kept causing the system to beep when I walked through. I tried to tell the rent a cop about my valve, but he kept cutting me off and shouting at me. It was obvious that he was jeolous of my movie star looks. The guy's face looked like 9 miles of bad road. Oh man, no looks at all, and so, so jeolous of me. Anyway, I'm tired of all the things that come with my Hollywood looks.

So I'm just going to make myself look ugly for the remainder of 2020. I was born with a heart condition, and six years ago had heart surgery to fix the problem. They fixed it, but they left me with a mechanical heart value, which clicks like a clock. Its annoying, it sets off metal detectors when I go through airports or like in yesterday's incident, the DMV. Still trying to figure out why they have metal detectors at the DMV. But after dealing with a lot of rude workers at the place, I now have an idea why they need the dectectors and the rent a cops.

Splatt colored hair cleanser, conditioner, and, leave in conditioner with cold water. Got to keep this hair of mine blue.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

ma.jpg

Suavecito Firme Hold pomade/gel + Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

My experiment at trying to make myself look ugly has been an utter failure. Using these two pomades in combination, I've succeeded into turning myself - by accident - into another Rudolph Valentino. I look JUST like Matt Collins with how he looks here. My girlfriend is estattic with the way I'm wearing my hair now. Little does she know, that I've trying to make myself ugly. It's not working. Even though I'm dressing like a slob and slathering tons of these two hair products into my hair, I've been transformed into Valentino without even trying.

The first day with this combination of hair products in my blond hair, I realized it wasn't going to work when I walked by a woman at my job, and she shouted from across the hall, "HI", and she was 40 feet away from me. Not only was she way out of distant, she was shouting to make sure I heard her. It so obvious that my new hair product combo wasn't going to work. She was working hard trying to get me to approach her.

From that moment on, the day was a pure disaster where I had women either staring at me like mad or saying hello to me. I get this anyway but its been much, much more pronounced since I started using the Suavecito Firme Hold pomade/gel + Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade combination for my hair.

Today I doubled down by using TWICE as much Suavacito and Murray's Xtra heavy on my hair, hopig I would look terrible. Instead, I've had women smiling at me and saying 'Hi' all day long.

I'm now thinking about using one of those Rocky Balboa hats from the first Rocky movie. It's a 'Stingy-brimmed fedora.' It's a hat that you either look great wearing or you look terrible. I can't use flat caps because I look like a movie star while wearing them. Further, I can't cut my hair off completely for professional reasons, and I don't want to be totally immature. I also have to think about the reaction my girlfirend would have if I suddenly cut all my hair off. I have nothing against bald-headed people, but I don't think I'm ready for that look. I think a hat might be my best bet.

rocky.jpg

Last edited:
aaa.jpg

Head and Shoulders Green Apple scented shampoo

Used this stuff today to remove the pomade from my hair along with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist conditioner. This combo took out all the Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade along with the Suavacito Firme gel/pomade.

Today I wore my stingy-brimmed fedora to work, and then stopped off for coffee on the way home. I was looked at by people as an oddity with me wearing this hat. Where I'm from, people don't wear hats like that anymore. It's a thing from the distant past. It's almost like a hat you'd seen on a reporter from the 40s or the 50s. Nevertheless, I was stared at a lot by women today, but I think more out of curiousity than anything. Overall, I think it's a good thing. I'm not going to wear the hat when I'm around my girlfriend, because she's given me grief about me wearing hats in the past.

One thing I liked about my hat is was able to focus more at work, and I didn't have to worry about being oggled constantly. I pulled it so far down on my forehead that you could barely see my movie star face.

Trying to keep away from jeolous people as much as I can, because I can't stand the vibes. I definitely don't like when they're in a position to have power over me. I'd rather ignore jeolous people and treat them like flies. In other words, as an annoyance, and thing that you can't really avoid. It's part of being on this earth. You've got your jeolous flies, and then you've got the well-balanced people, who are respectful of thers. I do feel jeolousy at times when I'm around rich people like my girlfriend's parents. I admit it. Not only is jeolousy a problem for me, but angry women.

When I don't show interest, they are absolutely furious in some cases. It's scary. I'm learning to try and flert with them to disarm them. Its like going out in the wild, and dealing with a species that you've got to treat the right way or else they'll go after you. We're all humans obviously, but when you don't return a person's affections, they don't like it one bit, believe me. When I do flert, then I've got them going after me. Trying to extracate them from iife is difficult.

Most of you probably don't understand what I'm talking about, but if you were incredibly handsome like me, you'd be able to relate. I absolutely have to flert sometimes just so I don't anger a female. It's a weird situation because I hate doing that. It's complicated.

I do feel that way. But even if was well off, I don't think it would change much. I've been all around the world, and was disappointed. I kept thinking people would be different, but they're all the same. I even dealt with jeolous people in other countries about my Hollywood looks. I coudn't believe. I thought here I am in France, Germany Switzerland, and they're just as jeolous of my looks as they are in the U.S. Nothing changes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom