What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

mmm.jpg

Murrays Hair Glo + Voodoo Brew 2 pomade

Mixing these two today. Murray's Hair Glo is a high shine lightweight oil based pomade that has been around since 1925. I prefer Murray's Super Light pomade, but I use the Hair Glo on occasion. I bought a ton of it a few years ago, and I'm still trying to use it up slowly but surely. Today I used a small scoop and it took away the volume of my hair and left me with an incredible shine.

So I added the Voodoo Brew 2 to bring back the volume. It doesn't matter how weighed down my hair is with lightweight pomades, when I add Voodoo Brew 2, it brings back the volume, and it's as if I never added the lightweight pomade in the first place. Its like an auto-correct for pomades. I love this stuff. Getting crazy volume today for my EARLY Elvis Presley pomp.

Pretty worn out today. Went to dinner and a play with my beautiful girlfriend last night. Got back to her parent's house 2 AM, and her rich dad was having a huge party involving the executive row top brass at his company. I was going to just drop my girlfriend off and leave, but I got pulled into the party by her parents. It was like being pulled in by a giant vortex-like tornado. The next thing I know, I've got drunk women much older than me throwing themselves at me left and right.

No matter which way I turned, there was always another woman walking up and introducing herself. The weirdest thing is one of the women used a line on me, saying, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" When I said I'd never seen her before, she immediately started working hard trying to pick up on me. The line was just a way of starting the conversation, I guess, but it was so lame. I can't believe use such a corny old line. I would have respected her more if she just flat out told me that she wanted to meet me. I can deal with that, but not the phoney pick up lines.

I mean, as soon as I walked in, I was like the star of the party just based on my Hollywood movie star looks. I'm not sure how many people were there. Maybe 100, I don't know. The guy has 10,000 square foot house, and the place was crawling with people. My girlfriend was trying to guard me like a watch dog from all the women, but it was impossible. I was the only star in the whole place, and these women were no longer in control. That's the thing about ETOH.

People drink and their alter ego comes out. I'm one of the few that stays the same. I'm not transformed into a hound or an angry person. I'm just quiet, smiling, and happy just to be wherever I'm at in that moment of time. I ended up staying the party with my girlfirend until 4 am, and then finally had to leave. I was so tired and worn out. I lost track of how many women threw themselve at me or stared like hungry barracudas. I was so happy to leave.

This morning I couldn't even thing for the first 4 hours. I was so tired. I didn't drink anything last night. I just got worn out from a full night of activitity and being on my feet. I'm supposed to be taking it easy but it never happens that way. I feel like I'm being pulled in every direction each time I go out with my girlfriend or when I'm alone. It's one of the prices I pay for looking like a movie star, I guess.

Last edited:
d.jpg

Schmiere knüppelhart

Using this heavy hold German pomade. They call 'Rock Hard' pomade. It's not as great a hold as it's advertized. One of the problems is they put a bunch of other chemicals in it so that it can be washed out easier, and that takes away from the hold. It's got a good hold, but not as strong as Voodoo Brew 2, Lockhart's Gonzo or High Life Heavy. Not much shine with Schmiere. It's kind of matt to the extreme, but that's alright. I just put in a little of this stuff. Using it as a casual styler.

This stuff is good for a windy day or if you a product to hold your hair perfectly without budge. It's pretty stiff, and your hair isn't going to move unless someone messes with it. I like it in that respect. Your will be as stiff as a board. It would be like having hair spray in your hair.

Just chilling today with my girlfriend. Went out small breakfast at a bagel shop, and then later had lunch. I'm not much of an eater. Food isn't one of my past times. I usually just want to get it over with as fast as possible. I'm not one of those people that are in extasy when they eat. I put it in the same category as sleeping. I just want to get it over with so I can do other sfuff. I guess that's why I'm not a fat slob.

Murray's Super Light Pomade for the 'Short & Neat look'

Using this in combination with Murray's Xtra heavy today. What a tranformation. Last night, i washed out my hair, and spent time with my girlfriend without pomade in my hair. She was in shock how bad my hair looked without pomade. each time i looked in the mirrow, I didnt recognize myself. i looked awful. this mornig I applied Murray's super light and murray's xtra heavy pomade, and i was transformed into a matinee idol. I look like i just got a great haircut, and am ready for the runway.

da.jpg

Dax Green and Gold

Using this pomade today. It's medium oil/wax based pomade. It's weaker than the wax pomades I've been using, but it's still pretty good. Can't beat the price. It's around $5 per 3.5 oz tin. Getting pretty good shine for my hair.

Not feeling well at all today. Heart is acting weird. Went out with girlfriend for New Years celebration. and over did it. Having these weird episodes over and over again where I don't know where I'm at for about 2 to 3 seconds. Not passing out but I don't recognize anything. Pretty scary. Feel awful when i come out of it. Like I'm sick to my stomach. I'm too young for this. It's got to be the heart meds that's doing this. Thankfully, I wasn't driving.

Top Bottom