What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

g.jpeg

Got2b glued spiking gel

I picked this stuff up at Walmart today to help me with my project of ruining my looks. I got a haircut today to a little over 1 inch. I had to do this. Still have women throwing themselves at me no matter how hard I try to be ugly. They got eyes like eagles in spotting my movie star looks. As such, I stopped off at my local barber, and had them chop off my golden locks to make me a mortal. I then went to Walmart, and picked up the Got2b glued. I went home and added to my nonexistent hair, and I was transformed into a 1950s looking person. I can't say I look like a star now. This stuff really works. I hate the feel of it in my hair. It's like using Suavecito Firme. No different, just cheaper. I'll see how things go tomorrow. I didn't want to use the Dax and Murray's Black Beeswax. I was afraid I'd get another allergic reaction that would turn me red like before.

The negative about using a gel like Got2b glued is how is dries out one's hair, leaving it without oil and looking like it's DOA. I don't know that I could use this gunk as an everyday product to make me ugly. I think I'm going to have to hit the nuclear button and go with one with a fedora or trilby to hide my Hollywood movie star looks. If that doesn't work, I might have to try something weird like a durag or wearing a flat cap backwards. What an awful look. I'm trying to picture myself with either of those things, and I'm horrified at the thought. Will it come to this? Maybe. Right now, I'm still looking too good.

Reading about the Got2b Glued product tonight, I was shocked at how popular this stuff is. You even got grandmas using this stuff.:001_07:

Head & Shoulders shampoo + Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil

I needed to go with the Head & Shoulders shampoo tonight to get the Got2b Glued gel out of my hair. As I expected, my hair was dead and lifeless after I shampooed out the Got2b Glued gunk. This stuff is awful. I'm not quite sure how people use this as their go to hair product. It did a number on my hair after just one day. With the Tres Flores Liquid Oil, I was able to revitalize my hair immediately after the shower, and I looked and feel like a million bucks. The scent of the Tres Flores is amazing. Now I know why people use this stuff daily their entire lives. It's nice, and gives the Brylcreem shine. I mean, the OLD Brylcreem before they changed the formula and took out most of the shine. Brylcreem nowadays is just a weak hair styling product with no shine and gawd awful scent. The Tres Flores has the shine that Brylcreem used to have, but with a better scent. Like Brylcreem, there's no hold with that stuff. The Tres Flores Liquid Oil really darkens my blond hair. It's nice stuff. Even I shampoo my hair to wash out the Tres Flores, my hair is still shining like mad. It's great stuff. Anyway, I'm supposed to be trying to look ugly. I'm getting kind of carried away at how much I love these hair products.

As far as my experiment in turning myself ugly, it's been an utter failure. I went to a different coffee shop in the morning, and after work. The girls were still going crazy for me with my short, spiked hair. I figure it was a waste. I don't know why bothered. I knew what the results were going to be ahead of time, but I figured I'd try anyway. I plan on using a fedora tomorrow. Flat caps are useless because I look great with them on. I did get a new military style flat cap today. I threw it on and my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend immediately told me how handsome I look with it on. That wasn't why I bought this monstrosity! I had to resist the impulse to throw the flat cap away on the spot. I then tossed it in the closest, and I'm not sure if I'll ever wear it now. She ruined it for me. So, I'm going to try wearing this old Humphrey Bogart Fedora tomorrow. Bogart looked terrible when wearing a fedora, so I should too. Bogart likely wore fedoras because he was balding. I'm going to wear for a different purpose. It will only work for me if I pull the front down to cover my face. I'm going to look like I'm insane wearing a hat like that, but it's what I got to do to tone down my Hollywood movie star looks so that I can blend in with the rest of society. If this doesn't work, I'll try wearing one of my flat caps backwards. I don't know if the durag will work. I tried pulled a t-shirt over my head last night to see what I would look like, and I still looked like a star. It didn't do anything to hurt my looks. It makes me think that hair is overrated. If I had an iron mask to cover my looks, It would be perfect. Aside from that, I'm starting to realize that there no way for me to accomplish my goal.

1/16/19
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

1/17/19
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

Suave shampoo

I'm wearing a Panama hat today. This is the perfect look. I'm blending in! I must admit, I look a little odd with this hat, but that's what I want. No one can see my face. I've got the front brim pulled down to hide my face. I feel like a movie star going out in public without being spotted by the adoring fans. I think I might go with this panama hat for the rest of my life.

Suave Shampoo

Ditching my Panama hat today. I need to rethink this. Getting too many stares due to the oddity of a hat like that. Moreover, my girlfriend thinks I'm going crazy. I never realized until now how one can be discriminated in a negative way by wearing certain clothing. It's so abnormal to wear a hat like that around here. People make snap judgement upon seeing someone with a hat like that. I would do the same. Instead of being treated like a star the way I'm used to when wearing pomade or no hair product at all, I feel like I'm being treated like an eccentric. I definitely can't be wearing a hat like that at work. Some of the employees dress like they're going to the beach with no shoes, tank tops and such, but wearing a hat like that is different, very different. I think I'm going to have to deal with having Hollywood movie star looks and put up with the women/girls that throw themselves at me on a daily basis. My beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend has guys going after every day, but she puts up with it. None of them are in my league, so she's not going to leave me. Me stopping with my pomade use because of my girlfriend flipping out over one of my adoring admirers going after me was kind of a knee-jerk reaction on my part. I wanted the problem to go away, but hiding my head in the sand like an ostrich bird is not the way to do it. I have to be an adult about this. I do get tired of it though. It's alright if I'm ready to deal with some woman throwing themselves at me when I'm in the mood to try and extricate myself from the situation, but when I'm tired and I just want to get something done quickly when going around town, it's an annoyance. At that moment, I feel the same way a movie star would when they have autograph seekers hounding them. It's a bad scene to turn away autograph seekers. People get upset. Its the same way with the fawning women/girls that throw themselves at me. If I don't play along and be super, super nice and act interested, they get very angry and they act hissing cats. I've learned to be actor during those moments to avoid them at all costs, but it's not easy when I'm tired from work. Anyway, I'm thinking about going back to pomade and not hiding from my fans. I got to deal with it in a mature, adult manner in the same way my girlfriend deals with it on a daily basis.

Murray's Superior Hairdressing + Tres Flores Liquid Brilliantine Oil

I can't tell you how nice it is to be using Murray's again. My hair looks great, and I feel like I'm back. Going to a party tonight with my girlfriend, and I have a really good feeling about this evening.

Top Bottom