What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Head & Shoulders Classic hair wash followed by
proxy.php

DAX wave and groom.

My motto: If I wouldn't want it in me, I shouldn't put it on me. (A useful guide in various areas of life.)

I'm increasingly interested in natural, leaning away from things like sulfates, parabens, and other suspect ingredients, toward pH balance or mild alkalines. As always: cost-effective.

Shampoo: Organix Pomegranate & Green Tea (seduced by the sale; not recommended). Cleansing conditioner is next on my exploration list.
Conditioner: Organix Moroccan Argan Oil
Hair Dressing: For the last three years I typically first massage into my still damp hair and scalp a snurl of quality skin moisturizer, typically with coco or shea butter; at the moment Olay Ultra Moisture Lotion with shea butter. Then I massage in about 1/4 teaspoon of Burts Bees Hand Salve or Badger Balm, both of which are rich in healing, aromatic essential oils and beeswax, which I'm finding more and more valuable. Badger has been adding new balms with great aromas and qualities (happy mind, stress soother, focus, anti-headache, etc) and are now adding hair oils.

Listerine Original Gold as a hair tonic ... works great for me with a touch of psoriasis and dry scalp in winter time.

Top Bottom