What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

murray's4.jpg

Today the star is using Murray's Superior Vintage pomade. I ran out of my other Murray's Superior and now I'm stuck with the vintage scent. I can barely concentrate because I can smell this stuff all the time, and it's awful. I have 6 tins of this pomade. I could last me months.

I caught a bad cold while shopping for turkey yesterday. When I was in the turkey section, a woman started talking to me while we were looking at what was left of the turkeys. She had this mad 'Chucky' laugh that made her sound deranged. She struck up a conversation with me. I didn't make the first move. I was there for the turkey only. To my horror, she coughed directly in my face while laughing. On the way home from the store, I was hoping I wouldn't get sick. Unfortunately, I did. I feel absolutely horrible. I learned my lesson. I'm going to have a caterer bring the per-cooked Thanksgiving day meals over to my house from now on. It's risky for the star to be in public. I should have worn my hat so that this woman couldn't see my movie star looks. That's the thing. If I don't hide my looks, I get women talking to me, giving me their phone numbers and coughing in my face.

I've got 50 people coming over today at my house and I'm completely sick. I gave up on the turkey and I have a caterer that will be bringing the entire Thanksgiving dinner. I purchased 3 turkeys, pies, rolls, and everything else. I have a big house, so it won't be too crowded. My beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend will be there, of course, along with her parents and sisters and brothers. My house has 3 stories. Well, it's technically 2 stories, but I have a large basement that is as big as the 1st and 2nd floors. It's roomy and perfect for a large gathering of people. I purchased this place my first year out of school.

Last edited:
Dax Wave and Groom pomade for top of hair, and Murray's Superior pomade for sides and back.

I'm getting excellent volume with the Dax. This stuff if quite good for creating volume.

I'm not feeling too well today. This cold has knocked me out.

Top Bottom