What's new

What Do You Wear While SR Shaving? (We love modest pictures.)

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
SR shavers tend to be more particularly about their attire and I'm sure this extends to while they are shaving. What to you normally wear while SR shaving?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
For winter I wear an Egyptian cotton bath robe.

Shave Attire.JPG

For summer, the Egyptian cotton robe is replaced with one of silk.

If I ever try out SR shaving, I think maybe a chef's apron would be good...
Perhaps a butcher's apron would be more apt? :001_smile

For a while now I haven't usually bothered taking off clothes or changing before shaving. This means I have to make my lather non-drippy to avoid messing up what I have on. This is my preference anyway, but many people say wetter lather is better for straight razors compared to DEs, and I can't argue with that. So I'm being rather lazy and inefficient.

Having said that, the ability to wet shave without messing up your shirt is an important skill IMHO.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Now I'm intrigued. Were you wearing a special SR shaving safety boot?

To protect the precious razor, I assume. Feet can heal.
It's a proven scientific fact that your SR shaves are better when wearing a house slipper on your right foot (southern hemisphere) or left foot (northern hemisphere).

Don't you read the scientific SR shaving journals?

It's a proven scientific fact that your SR shaves are better when wearing a house slipper on your right foot (southern hemisphere) or left foot (northern hemisphere).

Don't you read the scientific SR shaving journals?
This checks out. The Coriolis effect really messed up my lather this morning. Now I know why. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom