What's new

What Brown leaf 'good stuff' are you waiting on to be delivered?

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
SP’s email got me again. I really need to block them. Nording Smooth Crocodile from 2014.
563E5A34-9073-4A9E-95C1-38AE941A14DA.jpeg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
View attachment 1328311
This is Pedro in his new Work Shop (I removed the monkey and stool...see above), and later on...I'll afix cuban cigar bands all over his Rolling table. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1328325View attachment 1328326View attachment 1328327View attachment 1328328

proxy.php
“There are no bad cigar rollers...only better ones”. Bdawg
Update.png

This is Pedro in his Work Shop w/ cuban cigar bands all over his Rolling table (and added some torn-up cuban tobacco underneath & behind his Table...its looks like he's been working [wink])! :thumbsup:

Pedro with Cigar Bands - 1.jpg
Pedro with Cigar Bands - 2.jpg
Pedro with Cigar Bands - 3.jpg
Pedro with Cigar Bands - 5.jpg
Pedro with Cigar Bands - 6.jpg
Pedro with Cigar Bands.jpg

Cuban Cigar Roller.gif
“[Rolling a cigar is] like a bee hovering over a bloom [like] a butterfly pausing on a petal before taking the nectar”. Martin Booth

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Two pounds of HH Latakia Flake from TP

Nice pick up man. The very first tin I got was already aged 2 years(but I didn’t know) from SP and it was really good. Then I bought a couple pounds and it was ho-him compared to the first tin. I was puzzled until I discovered how old the first tin was. That really opened my eyes to the power of aging and I was hooked on the idea of cellaring.

All the recent posts about increased tobacco taxes and size of cellars inspired me to place an order. Grabbed two on sale stanwell pipes and 1.5lb of baccy. 1 lb of peter stokkebye 312 toasted burley and 8oz more of macbaren golden extra. The pipes are a stanwell deluxe 63 in the smooth brown finish and a hans christian anderson cutty with extra churchwarden stem in the black sandblast finish.

Screenshot_20211010-155948_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Columbo needs to stay off the email lists and I need to stay off ebay. I've been on a roll with "bargains" I don't need. I won this unsmoked Yeti Cherrywood today. My disposable income and what a great pipe goes for seldom meet, but when they do there is a 100% chance of me hoping it's delivered when my wife isn't around.

Screenshot_20211010-140740_eBay.jpg

1633934868949.png

Apparently to ensure the longer postal deliveries promised by the postmaster last week, items mailed in SC are sent to Colorado via Fresno CA.

1633935066499.png

Top Bottom