What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

I’ve been using a homemade preshave oil of olive oil & avocado oil. It works but gunks up my DE razor so I’m going to try the cube. I’m also going to try alum since I just started using a DE razor a couple months ago.

TC
CD352781-1F84-4FEA-B4A8-BEBF5A3A97A4.jpeg

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I ordered a Schone because I like the Fatip piccolo, but wanted a little larger handle than the piccolo. What I received was the Schone 9 tooth head, but on a piccolo handle, not the handle shown in the picture on Amazon. I suspect that I was sent is an item that had been returned, and the handle was switched by the previous buyer who switched out the Schone handle with the Piccolo handle.:a31:
20200812_111550_kindlephoto-342022293.jpg

I ordered a Schone because I like the Fatip piccolo, but wanted a little larger handle than the piccolo. What I received was the Schone 9 tooth head, but on a piccolo handle, not the handle shown in the picture on Amazon. I suspect that I was sent is an item that had been returned, and the handle was switched by the previous buyer who switched out the Schone handle with the Piccolo handle.:a31:
View attachment 1138733
Still a nice looking razor

Been looking for one of these rare Canadian Williams Milk Glass mugs for quite a while now - through the help of a couple friends up north, finally added one to the den as a beautiful heirloom piece for my son once he's old enough to appreciate it.

Doesn't get much better than this for Williams fans!

IMG_20200812_130730.jpg

Top Bottom