What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Late delivery.

1.png

2.png

Edwin Jagger pure 21mm. This is destined as backup brush, because i had its sibling with faux horn. However, the lofts are not exactly the same. This one is a bit taller. Better this way.

Fantasia silvertip 25.5mm. I already know this hair, i had its 21mm brother earlier.

These are more brushes that consolidate my existing ones. Tomorrow a Muhle pure Vivo, which will be the really new addition. I like these heavy handles.

Muhle Pure Badger Vivo.

2.png

1.png

The item turned to be a bit of a disappointment. The handle is as i expected. But the loft is 52mm instead of the 55mm it was supposed and a portion of the loft is unevenly cut. To sum it up, this looks being the exact same knot of the Edwin Jagger brush i got yesterday, the only difference is that the british brush costed €14 less and its loft was evenly cut.

Last edited:
And back to Amazon it goes...

It turns out, i will keep it. I go to the nearby post office to send it back and they tell me they can't accept it, because the mechanism that opens the hatch where you put parcels is stuck and i would have to go to another post office, much further away even by car. I take it as a sign of destiny to keep it. So now i will have 3 brushes with the same knot. If the Muhle brush keeps bothering me, i might give it a haircut myself to even out the loft profile.

Didn't expect these to arrive yesterday afternoon, but they did...Chosera 1K, The Holy Black Gunpowder and Spice soap and AS, and some Shulton Old Spice shave soap.
IMG_2744.JPG
IMG_2745.JPG
IMG_2751.JPG
IMG_2752.JPG
IMG_2753.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG
IMG_2757.JPG

Sunday special delivery, as the post office is working overtime this season.
An amazing birthday gift from my Mom ..... The beautiful Timeless Bronze SB !
IMG_3312.jpg
IMG_3314.jpg
IMG_3315.jpg
IMG_3316.jpg
IMG_3317.jpg
IMG_3318.jpg

Top Bottom