What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

The Postman handed me this small parcel (without the Post-its):
upload_2017-5-4_23-33-23.png

From Nanny's Silly Soap:
upload_2017-5-4_23-34-31.png

Yay! Unscented Shaving Soap and Bath Soap:
upload_2017-5-4_23-36-46.png

I was really impressed by the performance of her Vetyver Shaving Soap. As I like unscented stuff I thought I'd give her shaving and bath soap of that ilk a shot.

I've never yet found an unscented product to smell of "nothing" and this is no exception. I've just washed my hands with the bath soap. There's a very faint hint of something natural, unlike most which can vary from faint to strong and always have a chemical smell. I like! From sniffing the shaving soap I'm guessing that will be the same, but I won't be using it for a week or so. From the initial sniff and the known performance of her shaving soaps I'm very much looking forward to my first unscented lather.

I'm sure you will report back to the unpacking gang. ..

I was amazed this morning how wonderful my first GEM shave was with the Ever Ready 1912. A very smooth BBS. The razor was very easy to use, on the mild side, and quite comfortable. It really just blows me away how well these old razors really perfected the art of providing the user an excellent shave. The craftsmanship and build quality is just outstanding. I could not be more pleased and highly recommend one of these treasures to anyone willing to take the time and enjoy a fantastic wet shaving experience.
Steve

I can't wait for tomorrow's second go around:
170507 SOTD IMG_5360.jpg

The Postman arrived with this small packet:
upload_2017-5-8_15-39-35.png

Opened:
upload_2017-5-8_15-41-16.png

Yay! It's an MR11 handle (for my iKon Tech) :001_smile:
upload_2017-5-8_15-44-29.png

It'll be in action this evening. I'm looking forward to it. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom