What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

What are you drinking tonight?

The Knize

Moderator Emeritus
Spanish/Portugese Gin and Tonic--DIY tonic syrup with some Jack Ruby Tonic syrup (DIY seemed not bitter enough); Italian sparkling water, Xoriguer Gin de Mahon (my favorite gin these days, although kind of low proof at 80); cinnamon stick; sliced strawberries, mint stalk slightly smashed; rosemary sprig. lightly smashed; slightly crushed juniper berries; orange bitters; squeeze of lime and lime wedge; big peel of orange zest; in a large Spanish g&t glass. Kind of a fruit bowl. Very summery.

Ranch water is a great cocktail, BTW. Nice to see it show up here. Topo Chica water is the best.

It’s showing up again tonight!
56C78E05-5559-4114-B049-1C67C32726D3.jpeg
Juice of a lime and a half, 2 oz Herradura Blanco, ice, and about 8 oz of Topo Chico on ice. Topped with the last 4 oz of mineral water as quickly as I drank 4 oz.

What kind of boat you got? One of my best Summer memories was dropping anchor in a secluded cove along the Illinois River and throwing back some brews.
Stingray 208LR. We’ve had PWC’s in the past, but this is our first boat. Looking forward to the summer.

Top Bottom