What's new

What am I doing wrong?

i put olive oil on the threads every shave to stop any corrosion to either handle or head threads.
When lubricating metals, the lubricant must be resin and acid-free, which is not the case for any natural oil. The acids contained in olives will (slowly) corrode metals, which is the opposite of the intention I assume?

When lubricating metals, the lubricant must be resin and acid-free, which is not the case for any natural oil. The acids contained in olives will (slowly) corrode metals, which is the opposite of the intention I assume?
Works for me on my de's for the last 5 years.

Thanks @HabanaRon for your suggestions.

The Pearl Flexi looks very intriguing and I have reached out to those guys to see when it will be available to ship, I was reading up on the Rockwell 6S and the critical reviews in Amazon made me a bit wary.

I am really inclining towards the Blacklands(Dart or Blackbird) although it doesn't have the size adjustments, just due to the overwhelmingly positive reviews.
I know The Razor Company carries the Pearl Flex, but don't know if they are sold out.

I know The Razor Company carries the Pearl Flex, but don't know if they are sold out.

I purchased Blackland Dart yesterday from another member here and shaved this morning with it, and it was fantastic. I LOVE how it feels, it was a wonderful shave. I may end up splurging on a Pearl too, but now it is off to get a nice brush.

Top Bottom