What's new

What a/s would fictional characters wear?

This Zorro would wear Quorum by Puig and not the sludge that bears the actor's name.

proxy.php

This Zorro would wear Agua Brava by Puig.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Captain Jean Luc Picard would wear Pinaud Virgin Isle Bay Rum and sneer at Number One, saying, "You're afraid of a little after shave, that's why you don't shave, and why you'll never make Captain! Wuss.", and then turn to Counselor Troi and say, "Can you sense this, Baby?" :lol:

Nice post! But the urge to turn this into a "Kirk vs. Picard" thread is almost overwhelming! :lol:

Last edited:
How about Luke Skywalker?

"Through the years, many things pass from father to son. Like Aqua Velva after shave...and the force."

The commercial would be a hit, but would only embolden a follow-up commercial: "Through the years many things pass from father to son, like Aqua Velva after shave and thousands of tiny organisms called midichlorians that live in the blood of some things but not others, or maybe it's all things but only some people can listen to them and control them. And the ones that can are really, really powerful. Until they get exterminated by robots."

I'll show myself out.

Indiana Jones, Rockin The Veg.

I don't know....I'm thinking Trafalgar, when he remembers to put on AS, and sometimes when he picks it up the transfer in weight on the sink trips an ancient trap (the floor falls away and he lands in a room with spikes and a giant Norelco.)

i've gotta go with brut for Indiana lol and a reserve of Shulton OS or Mandom for Gibbs
something from pennhaligon for Dinozo (have no clue on how to actually spell his name)
P&G OS for Mcgee.

This thread got me thinking about what Lt Columbo would wear as aftershave. Let's run down the facts:

1. Drinks coffee obsessively
2. Smokes what are often noted as very smelly cigars
3. Eats Chili con carne whenever he can
4. Old trench coat
5. Drives an ancient Peugot

I'm thinking something EARTHY, THICK, hangs in the air. But also SWEET or MINTY. Something that says AFFABLE, BRILLIANT, DRIVEN, slightly ANNOYING (especially if you have a guilty conscience).

But I know of no such scent.

I'd wear it if it exists...

I don't know....I'm thinking Trafalgar, when he remembers to put on AS, and sometimes when he picks it up the transfer in weight on the sink trips an ancient trap (the floor falls away and he lands in a room with spikes and a giant Norelco.)

...or into a large vat of Cobra 65 Cologne.

"Snakes! Why does it always have to be snakes!"

This thread got me thinking about what Lt Columbo would wear as aftershave. Let's run down the facts:

1. Drinks coffee obsessively
2. Smokes what are often noted as very smelly cigars
3. Eats Chili con carne whenever he can
4. Old trench coat
5. Drives an ancient Peugot

I'm thinking something EARTHY, THICK, hangs in the air. But also SWEET or MINTY. Something that says AFFABLE, BRILLIANT, DRIVEN, slightly ANNOYING (especially if you have a guilty conscience).

But I know of no such scent.

I'd wear it if it exists...

Earthy, thick, sweetish...Special Reserve?

Top Bottom