What's new

Introduction Nick

Thanks, for the responses. I made some quick posts today. Appreciate all the B&B members, @Ravenonrock @Tallships and @luvmysuper are my influencers. Appreciate @Phoenixkh @DEgeezer @Big_T @Arbor Man @cryhavoc @APBinNCA @timetofly @NickCutlip @Hms123 @ajkel64 @BigJ @wes1953 @RollingStop @Vulcan Bubbles and @MilkCrate

Here is the look from the PLISSON red shavette. MUHLE olive silvertip. I think it's the first posting for B&B about the shavette from Plisson. Posts very securely.
View attachment 1482306
View attachment 1482313
I picked up two MUHLE brushes, one medium and one large Silvertip.
View attachment 1482308
I really like with the porcelain soap dish. Excellent for face lathering, hand lathering and I like the Muhle shave mug. And no, the soap dish is not for lathering in, it is to keep the soap.
View attachment 1482315
Cool shavette! It's clearly made by Focus, I have one of theirs with a wood handle. They tell you that you can't use pre-made half blades, but all you have to do is tighten the posts.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I was going to point you to the Hall of Fame, but since you posted elsewhere that you won’t be posting here anymore….. Really, we don’t want that much info, just your SS#, bank account numbers, links to other social media platforms you’re a member of, home address, number of children you have and their names and birthdays, just the basic stuff. 😄
I’ll leave the link for the Hall of Fame (Post as much or as little as you want about yourself) just in case you return to the forum. We’d love for you to stick around.

I left B&B for 6 months and think it is the best for straight razors and honing stones.

Best Sunday shave is two hot towels, heating up a scuttle, putting lather on with the towel and then doing a sit down shave in front of the mirror. Next time I might try a bit of preshave oil.

Great community, hope people make lots of new friends and have some sense of enrichment in their lives. Happy 2023 to you all.

Top Bottom