What's new

Week of Monsavon: Nov 16 - Nov 22

Neil & Gene, I am waiting for mine as well C-J must have sent ours at the same time. I hope they come in on Monday, I can't wait to try it out.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a Monday arrival, and a Tuesday shave..

C_J, this is not on you..We appreciate all you've sacrificed for us....

Best regards,
Julian

Neil & Gene, I am waiting for mine as well C-J must have sent ours as the same time. I hope they come in on Monday, I can't wait to try it out.

I'm hoping for a Monday arrival, and a Tuesday shave..
C_J, this is not on you..We appreciate all you've sacrificed for us....
Best regards,
Julian

Agreed -- this is not on C_J. In fact, I'm glad to know that all of us are still waiting. It's highly unlikely that all of the packages got lost; it just means that the post office is delayed in getting them to us. At this time of year, I suspect this is not all that unusual.

I am sure the mail has already started to load up for Christmas. It will get here this week I'm pretty sure of that. And yes, a big thank you to C-J for doing this for everyone. I hear nothing but great thing about the soap and want to try it out for myself.

just to let you guys know....cj sent me mine last friday...and i got it yesterday, im in FL, wonder what the hold up is....:confused2:confused2

My order took 10 days to arrive and I'm in Florida. Great soap by the way. C_J got my PM 0n 12/18 and I received the soap yesterday.

Agreed -- this is not on C_J. In fact, I'm glad to know that all of us are still waiting. It's highly unlikely that all of the packages got lost; it just means that the post office is delayed in getting them to us. At this time of year, I suspect this is not all that unusual.

Well...

I don't really know what to say anymore.
I do hope you do not bear any grudge on me and am glad you're being patient and try to understand it, though I DID send the soaps in due time and do not figure HOW this very batch got delayed.

It's true, there has been Nov.11th, Thanksgiving and we're about to enter the Christmas quagmire, but I guess they should hit your door soon.

I'll shoot some PMs to other members from this batch and check if they received it or not.

I'll keep you posted. Please let me know as well as soon as you get them.
That will help me A LOT.

Sorry 'bout that mess and, well, thank you.
C_J

C_J, no need to worry, man.:thumbup:

You have sacrificed the most and held up your end.:thumbup1:

fwiw

Some part of me wants to win and have it take the longest. LOL:lol::lol::lol:

Just want to say thanks to Cookie_Junkie- my soap just arrived and it smells wonderful! Thanks for taking so much time out to ship this stuff to all of us.

My soap came today. Thank you Cookie Junkie, I really appreciate it. I'll give it a go in the next couple of days.

Thanks again C_J! Got my soap yesterday, and started my Monsavon love affair this morning. First impressions were that the smell was only so-so for me. It is lavender-ish to me and I'm not a big fan of lavender. For some reason the Monsavon reminded me of the soap my grandparents used to keep in their bathroom. The smell, the color, the visual textured look of the soap, the packaging. The shave it gave was really nice, but only on par with some of my favorites, not any better than them. I think I'd be much more impressed if I were paying French prices (damn that international shipping :001_rolle). I'll stick with it a few more days and let you know how it goes.

Top Bottom