What's new

WCS releases Super Razor - Discounted.👍

Lots of USA USA USA in the pics, naming and description. No mention of where's it actually made. If something is Made in USA or Canada, it's usually proudly mentioned numerous times and engraved on the razor.

Seems a little sketchy and shaddy to me, especially if it's Made in China or outside USA.

Last edited:
Lots of USA USA USA in the pics, naming and description. No mention of where's it actually made. If something is Made in USA or Canada, it's usually proudly mentioned numerous times and engraved on the razor.

Seems a little sketchy and shaddy to me, especially if it's Made in China or outside USA.
I got the email about the WCS drop. The first thing I did was to leave a message asking where the razor is made.

Reactions: Kix
I had to laugh at the wording. “New release” and then the graphic, “NOW ONLY $145”. When was it previously $180 when this is brand new? Poorly thought out. Hopefully they are not going to ruin Brian’s reputation from Charcoal Goods and that he’s not just going for a cheap payday by licensing out his name or something.

I had to laugh at the wording. “New release” and then the graphic, “NOW ONLY $145”. When was it previously $180 when this is brand new? Poorly thought out. Hopefully they are not going to ruin Brian’s reputation from Charcoal Goods and that he’s not just going for a cheap payday by licensing out his name or something.
This isn't the 1st offering from WCS that was designed by Brian...

That's his handle alright. Funny thing is it just mentions the head is designed by Charcoal Goods. I didn't see the head taken apart so I wonder which generation was used.

Well I got reply to my email inquiry.

“Thanks for reaching out! Our new razor is designed by WCS in California and assembled in China. It is all CNC-machined 316 stainless steel, including the head. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again. Have a great day!”

Most modern razors are CAD + outsourced machining, WCS is not the only one.

Does it matter in which country the CNC machine is located?

That being said, American Liberty made in China is kinda funny. This is coming from a guy in China:c9:
Well forget other company that does house brand razor, but wed-site clearly says MADE IN CHINA.

American liberty when I first say reminded me of some YAQI-ESK stuff.

Most modern razors are CAD + outsourced machining, WCS is not the only one.

Does it matter in which country the CNC machine is located?

That being said, American Liberty made in China is kinda funny. This is coming from a guy in China:c9:
A few makers still machine their razors in USA and Canada.

It doesn't matter if it's clear and advertised as "Made in China" or elsewhere.

To me, this whole promotion and listing of the razor is misleading and misrepresented.

Top Bottom