• Game of Thrones

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Which one do you prefer?
Both is not an option.

I have grown tired of The Walking Dead but Game of Thrones just keeps getting better for me.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I didn't have to think hard about this one. GoT

At least GoT is building up to something. TWD plays out the same story over and over. The crew does good for a time, then runs in to a bad guy they fight. They win. Then the crew thinks they are in the clear. Then they run in to another bad guy they have to fight. They win. Etc.

I only watch TWD on my plane trips to Japan.

On the other hand; I've enjoyed GoT so much that I've watched the entire series 4 times, and each time I enjoy it just as much as the first. OK, there aren't any surprises watching it multiple times, but it is so well crafted, and acted, and written that it really stands up remarkably well.

Walking Dead for me, but it's pretty played out at this point. I can't stand GoT. Couldn't make it past the first half of season 2.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Walking Dead for me, but it's pretty played out at this point. I can't stand GoT. Couldn't make it past the first half of season 2.

You are the 1st person I heard who says they don't care for GoT

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I watch and enjoy both, multiple times too. GoT has much better writing, acting and higher production values.

TWD in a way reminds me of Breaking Bad. Watching how a person may change and adapt to survive in their environment. An environment they may even create themselves as is the case with Walter White in Breaking Bad.

Watching how Rick changes from the start of the show to turn into the person that actually rips out another mans throat with his teeth because he simply has to for his own and his sons survival was something to see. The evolution of the characters in TWD I find fascinating. How far would one need to be pushed to become "that" guy?

Much the same as Walter White and his own self inflicted downward spiral not only destroying himself, but every one and every thing around him he loves.

Cersei Lannister is on the same path as Walter White and I'm not sure she even cares.

After the second season of TWD I found that the only episodes worth watching were the mid-season and season finales. GoT is much more value for my time.

I have grown tired of The Walking Dead but Game of Thrones just keeps getting better for me.
I'm right there with you. I enjoy both, but Walking Dead either drags on, or it just gets repetitive. It's not nearly as exciting as it used to be. But I still wont give up on it. But GoT just keeps getting better and you are always wanting more.

Top Bottom