What's new

Wahl color pro hair clipper corded

Hi everyone!

I'm kind of new here so I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum.

So I've bought these clippers and they are loud as hell!! Tried to adjust the side screw but it's still really loud, only when turning almost all the way in it's silent but then it won't cut.

I saw a video of barbers opening their Wahl clippers and give the inside lever thing a push, and then the noise goes away. When I try to open the front screws it only opens half way, and then it's like I'm spinning the screwdriver and nothing happens.

Any idea why??

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-29 at 15.28.03 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-29 at 15.28.03.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-29 at 15.28.03 (2).jpeg

Oh man, that's such a bummer! I have been using cheap Wahl clippers for literally decades and haven't once need to open them to fix anything. I have opened them before though, I will go take a look. Somebody will probably beat me to it. Good luck!

Oh man, that's such a bummer! I have been using cheap Wahl clippers for literally decades and haven't once need to open them to fix anything. I have opened them before though, I will go take a look. Somebody will probably beat me to it. Good luck!
I think that once I get it open I will fix it but the screws thing is weird, you'll think how hard can it be to open a screw??

I am really sorry, I thought I knew where they were. I moved to cordless. I have a much older one, but the screws will definitely be different. I thought all you had to do was unscrew the 2 screws and gentle pry around the edges to release some tab or tabs. You may have to wedge a screwdriver in between to put tension on the screws if they are spinning, but not unscrewing.

I did some quick searching and just to eliminate the possibility, are these used by chance? The problem might be the head. I just replaced the assembly on my trimmer after dropping it.

I will keep looking for mine.

Top Bottom