What's new

Wade and Butcher Restore

Well, this is my 3rd attempt at a restoration and also pics of my 4th in progress. Enjoy, all comments, good and bad are welcome! thnaks guys.

Before
proxy.php

After

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Reflection
proxy.php

(by the way, if you play PS3, get this game! bad ***!!!)

Here my next one. a Frederick Reynolds, im doing something real crazy for the scales. I included a little picture of a drawing cutout i made for the scales. they need a little bit more work before i transfer them to acrylic and cut them out.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Love it! The scales look great. I want to reach through the screen and hold it. Just looks like it'd be really comfortable to hold and shave with.

the second set of scales look wicked, though I am a bit worried about the exposed heel and toe of the razor...

They are in a spot where fingers would easilly enter the gap, and either do some damage to themselves, or the edge. I suppose I'm just worried that you'd do all this work, and end up having to toss the blade cos it's gotten chipped when it's being stored with it's scales closed.

Still, Nice work on the first one!

Very nice :thumbup1: that next one is going to be wicked !

Love it! The scales look great. I want to reach through the screen and hold it. Just looks like it'd be really comfortable to hold and shave with.

Thanks guys, I just sent it out to get honed today, so I'll let you know how it shaves when I get it back.:thumbup1: I can't wait to try it!

the second set of scales look wicked, though I am a bit worried about the exposed heel and toe of the razor...

They are in a spot where fingers would easilly enter the gap, and either do some damage to themselves, or the edge. I suppose I'm just worried that you'd do all this work, and end up having to toss the blade cos it's gotten chipped when it's being stored with it's scales closed.

Still, Nice work on the first one!

Thank you, that was my thought as well, but I store them in a wall mounted display case, or in a stand up style rack. so I'm pretty confident that they wont get damaged, Thank you for your concern though, I appreciate that:thumbup: and one could get cut if not held carefully, but thats kind of the look I want. Kind of unsafe and wicked looking, as I said, im still playing with this one, so its final design is still in the air at the moment.

I love the scales on the W&B. And, of course, the blade is beautiful. The next set of scales are a bit radical for me but that is just me.

Top Bottom