What's new

WAAAY CHEAP Acqua di Parma

was on the Bay. Came across seller 'fancyfragranceblowout.'

See they (he? she? - probably a one man operation) have a couple different AdP scents up the wazoo, for 'buy it now' at ~ 1/2 retail price, with 'best offer' as an option. When looking at the sellers feedback / recently sold items, I note best offers of $30-40 have been accepted for the 1.7 oz in both Colonia and Assoluta, with best offers of $45-50 being accepted for 3.4 oz. bottles.

They've been selling like hotcakes.

Seller is located in 'western NY, NJ' :confused1

Do I detect a fishy odor?

"Tools" show one negative in last 180 days. Few comments about being slow. But, other than that, positive and neutral. Good luck!

was on the Bay. Came across seller 'fancyfragranceblowout.'

See they (he? she? - probably a one man operation) have a couple different AdP scents up the wazoo, for 'buy it now' at ~ 1/2 retail price, with 'best offer' as an option. When looking at the sellers feedback / recently sold items, I note best offers of $30-40 have been accepted for the 1.7 oz in both Colonia and Assoluta, with best offers of $45-50 being accepted for 3.4 oz. bottles.

They've been selling like hotcakes.

Seller is located in 'western NY, NJ' :confused1

Do I detect a fishy odor?

Location is "west new york, nj.' West New York is a town in NJ on the opposite bank of the Hudson from NYC.

BTW, thanks for the info. Should be interesting to see what develops.

Looks like they sold the Assoluta, and all they have left is the Colonia. I haven't tried the Colonia, but I'd be interested if they restock the Assoluta. I think perhaps this is a sign to order samples of the whole ADP line... :thumbup1:

Top Bottom