What's new

Visiting Chattanooga

I'm here visiting the inlaws, and was wondering if anybody could direct me to any good brick and mortar stores for wetshaving supplies? Soaps, creams, DE razors, blades, anything.

I'm here visiting the inlaws, and was wondering if anybody could direct me to any good brick and mortar stores for wetshaving supplies? Soaps, creams, DE razors, blades, anything.

I visit inlaws regularly there.

Chattanooga is not a great shopping city for much of anything. I haven't really looked for shaving stuff, but it would surprise me to find much of anything. Also, it seems to me that Chattanooga is a relatively expensive place to buy anything at all.

You can find a few items here. Kiss My Face is available at Green Life in North Chattanooga. A block further up is a small store 'Natural Body' does have a locally made shaving soap that is very nice (tea tree). There is also one barber shop that will offer a shave and a haircut- I've recently heard about it and have not gone yet. If you are interested, pm me and I'll get you directions and the phone number.
That's about it for Chattanooga.
Headdoc

Top Bottom