What's new

vibrant blue ink?

While not a true blue, Pelikan 4001 Turquoise has filled my need for a blue and it is my everyday ink. I absolutely love it. Lots of character and different from any blue that people will expect.

Goblet has an exclusive noodles called liberty's Elysium that is my most vibrant ink, but iroshizuku kon peki is very vibrant, but also not cheap. I'd head to outlets and sort the ink be colour

Great suggestions James! Was thinking of both myself. I have both...personally I give an edge to the Noodlers as it's a bit darker. But the Kon-Peki has some great shading too.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I used a syringe to refill my ink cart. Is that what you guys do?
I have a Schaeffer.

As mentioned, converters are popular instead. Every time you take the cartridge off to refill and put it back on, the hole gets a bit bigger until eventually the converter will fall right off.

You might also eventually look at other filling mechanisms built right into the pen. They hold more ink.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I used a syringe to refill my ink cart. Is that what you guys do?
I have a Schaeffer.

Which Schaeffer? I have a school pen and two No Nonsenses. Both are cartridge only. I eyedroppered all three and have had no leaks. Those NN hold a lot of ink.

Top Bottom