What's new

Van der Hagen deluxe.

011D9245-C788-432A-AE76-53B39786789D.jpeg
How about this one? Hands down my favorite, likely as it's the first soap I used when I started

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Does anyone know where VDH soaps are available now? They quickly disappeared from the shelves in my area, Kroger, Meijer, CVS, Walgreen.
MM879:
plus-one-png.797576
...our Walmart & Walgreens is out of all VDH products (now I order on-line for VDH Luxury Scented).
proxy.php

upload_2019-2-17_15-58-37.jpeg
"It is [stocked shelves] that makes [business] success". Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

MM879:
plus-one-png.797576
...our Walmart & Walgreens is out of all VDH products (now I order on-line for VDH Luxury Scented).
proxy.php

View attachment 953925 "It is [stocked shelves] that makes [business] success". Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Yes, I checked the Walmart website and it is out of stock now. The VDH price is firm on Amazon, more that I'll pay. My count of scented soaps that I can't use is getting larger than mild high quality soaps I use.

Currently my favorite mild shave cream is Pacific Shaving Co. Natural. The cream performance is the same or a little better that Proraso. The Pacific scent is light apple, clean type. I could probably live with the Pacific. The VDH sounded very stable being a hot melt product. Pretty hard to screw up good base soap. I expect the VDH to come back soon. It looks like a planned obsolescence.

I saw some pucks @ harmon's face value of the white unscented. Harmons is part of bed bath and beyond so they may carry it too. Cost was 3.00 and change US

Top Bottom