What's new

valentine's day?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I have got my beloved a card and on the day I will make Valentine coffee and breakfast in bed. As far as I can see the Valentine coffee is simply fancy coffee beans but in a box with pink hearts on it, maybe I will add some caramel syrup. Breakfast will be poached eggs on buttered toast. We will go for a walk in the park, hold hands, and feed the ducks. There is nothing better, maybe not even shaving 😆

My wife and I exchange cards, and that's about it we might go to dinner somewhere, but we can do that whenever we feel like it. Why wait for a special day? We don't buy into the hype.

Valentine's day (at least in the US) is turning into an unimaginative, consumerist-oriented and entirely arbitrary, manipulative and shallow interpretation of romance day.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Got mine the Zomchi ladies razor... White enamel metal. Seems good quality.

It might catch on. She uses Dorco ladies disposables way past dull!

AA

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I've order three straight razors for my girlfriends. Should arrive within the week. I hope they like them as I'd hate to think that I wasted all that money.
They arrived.
IMG_20210209_144554.jpg
Now I have to decide if I will give them a Method edge before giving one each to my girlfriends.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
This morning I gave a GD 208's to one of my girlfriends as a Valentine's present. Her response went something like this:

Her: "What do I want that for? You do all of my shaving."
Being a quick thinker, I replied "Yes, but now I can shave you with your very own straight razor."
Her: "Good idea. Just make sure that you are very careful when shaving me."
Me: "Oo mahal." (Tagalog)

She gave the present back to me to hone and look after it for her.

Top Bottom