What's new

Used Blade Container?

U

uspiff

Obviously a beer can ...
proxy.php

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
Other things that work great are old prescription bottles, and just tape them up a little when full. But my favorites are empty vitamin bottles because many of then have a flip top lid with a wide opening, nothing to unscrew and screw back on, just flip the lid open and drop in your blade. I would also tape them to ensure they stay closed when thrown out.
20200207_154305_kindlephoto-154114803.jpg

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
My favorite is the sharps container that I got from the Pharmacy that has a bracket for hanging on the wall next to my medicine cabinet. When its full in about 5 years I'll just bring it in to the Pharmacy for proper disposal and get another one. It's a little unsightly, but it's my own personal bathroom, and no one else uses it. I find it convenient to drop a blade in right after my last shave with a blade.
20200207_155202_kindlephoto-154370694.jpg

If it was soviet, it would have leaked.

True. But for some reason this sparked a memory of me reading that jettisoned "drop tanks" from Soviet aircraft were a valued salvage item back in the day. They made good water tanks for showers in "off the grid" dachas.

I used to use an old empty soap tub. Recently found that used blades fit in the opening from a seltzer can so sometimes I just stick them in an old can that goes out to recycling.

Top Bottom