What's new

?? US vendors of Tabac

:001_huh:Does anyone know of a US vendor for the tabac shave stick?--love the soap and wanted a shave stick for years! Ebay has one from singapor, (pass). Sunflower is the only location I can find with the amount converted to US dollars, (about $21 w/shipping)
just checking

Check amazon.com. I found a handful of dealers and it's a pretty easy secure transaction. Mine came from NJ I think, but that was almost a year ago give/take.

Check amazon.com. I found a handful of dealers and it's a pretty easy secure transaction. Mine came from NJ I think, but that was almost a year ago give/take.

There are a lot of Tabac products on Amazon (I got my soap through a vendor there), but I don't see anything for the shave stick itself.

I found this old thread. Maybe this will help--maybe he is the guy selling from Singapore as well?

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?p=846857

You are going to have a very hard time finding someone in the US. Your best bets are from dridiot (ebay or here at B&B - from Singapore) or from Shavemac in Germany.

Thanks everybody!
Amazon has the shave soap, but no sticks--dridiot is the ebay guy! If hes a B&B guy probably ok, soooooooo, I'll get it now!
THANKS

Go to fragranceX, right now Tabac refill pucks are on sale for $10.99 with free shipping. You can't beat that price. It is in stock, and ships from NYC almost instantly, and is delivered within 2 or 3 days conus.

Go to fragranceX, right now Tabac refill pucks are on sale for $10.99 with free shipping. You can't beat that price. It is in stock, and ships from NYC almost instantly, and is delivered within 2 or 3 days conus.

#1 that, good deal, bought from them before Christmas :thumbup1:

Top Bottom