What's new

Uomo (sp?) shave cream

I received a tub of their Alla Menta (again sp?) shave cream from friends returning from Rome. Very nice minty scent. The lather is great- light, but dense enough to stand up the beard. Anyone else ever try it?

Jordan

I received a tub of their Alla Menta (again sp?) shave cream from friends returning from Rome. Very nice minty scent. The lather is great- light, but dense enough to stand up the beard. Anyone else ever try it?

Jordan

Wow something new. Never heard about this product .
Uomo Alla Menta ---> Mint scented (for) Man .

Googled this but no results. Who's the producer? Anything else printed on the tub or on the box?

Wow something new. Never heard about this product .
Uomo Alla Menta ---> Mint scented (for) Man .

Googled this but no results. Who's the producer? Anything else printed on the tub or on the box?

Ok, on the very top, of the lid it says "Fiori & Frutta" with a picture of - flowers and fruit in a basket. Under that, says Uomo Crema da Barba ad alto rendimento. On the bottom portion of the lid it says Alla Menta.

On the side it gives the producer - Cibe Laboratori Andora (SV) Italy Tel. +39 0182 80591

That's about all I have.

Jordan

Searched a little..
CIBE Laboratories Limited is a producer of Herbal soaps, natural cosmetics, household items, essential oils, perfumes, gift items. Their plant (or base of operations) is near Savona, in Liguria region, where other small firms are in operations in the soapmaking industry (noteworthy, Valobra in Genoa). Known brands of CIBE are: FIORI & FRUTTA - ANTICO MARSIGLIA - ECONATURA - MONDO NATURALE - ANTICA PROVENZA LIGURE - DERMARGIL .

Fiori & Frutta --> Flowers and Fruits.
Uomo Crema da Barba ad alto rendimento. --> High Efficiency Shaving Cream (for) Man
Alla Menta. --> Mint scented.

That's all I scratched from the few news present on the web. Interesting product...

Thank you for the information Duna. Its a nice product. I don't know what my friends paid, but I'd say its worth picking up if you come across it - assuming the cost is reasonable.

Jordan

Top Bottom