What's new

Unusable Blades?

I just bought some of these from wilko yesterday, Im yet to try them though.

More power to you if they work for your face, but they turned mine to mincemeat. They are 40p for 5 in a high-street store though, so I should have known better. I mean even tesco blades cost more than that.

Re Merkur: as long as I do not use a Merkur razor, I agree. It's weird, but they only seem to work in Merkur razors.

WS blades are unpredictable for me. They seem pretty decent until out of the blue the blade seems to stumble and I get a nick or worse. Therefore, they are unusable to me. I do not trust them.

I bought a 37C and it arrived last week finally. Inside the packet there was a merkur blade. So I will try this combo in the next days ...

Nanjie blades were terrible. Treets were not far behind for me (but were on the "usable" side of the line).

I have heard of these Nanjie blades, though I have never come into contact with them since they can't seem to be purchased in bulk. Do they only come packaged with those cheap Nanjie razors that can be imported from China?

I have heard of these Nanjie blades, though I have never come into contact with them since they can't seem to be purchased in bulk. Do they only come packaged with those cheap Nanjie razors that can be imported from China?

I think they only come with the Nanjie razors indeed. That razor was terrible as well.

Top Bottom