What's new

ugh, ow, ouch

Still getting irritation on both sides of me lower neck. Shaving every other day. I'm thinking its technique, plus my hair grows every which way in those areas. That said, never had a problem with the Mach 3. Why? - because the head pivoted to keep the correct angle. As hard as I try, I can't keep the angle right in those areas because the Tech handle is so darn small.

I've got some proper soap coming in tomorrow so I'm going to try and postpone the shave a 3rd day to wait and see if the soap makes a difference.

Also, I'm thinking maybe a longer handle will allow me to easier maintain the proper angle.

Oh, and pics of the Fatboy are coming, took 'em just no time to upload.

It took a while to get used to letting the weight of the razor do the job. My neck gave me the most problems and still is the one area I have been having problems with. After 6 weeks in I have no irritation at all on my neck. I had to figure out which way my hair grows on my neck, it does not all grow in the same direction. The blades make a difference as well, and making a good lather. The brush works the lather into your beard and helps with lubricity and cushion. Keep going, it only gets better.

Still getting irritation on both sides of me lower neck. Shaving every other day. I'm thinking its technique, plus my hair grows every which way in those areas. That said, never had a problem with the Mach 3. Why? - because the head pivoted to keep the correct angle. As hard as I try, I can't keep the angle right in those areas because the Tech handle is so darn small.

I've got some proper soap coming in tomorrow so I'm going to try and postpone the shave a 3rd day to wait and see if the soap makes a difference.

Also, I'm thinking maybe a longer handle will allow me to easier maintain the proper angle.

Oh, and pics of the Fatboy are coming, took 'em just no time to upload.

Pics?

Top Bottom