What's new

two similar user names

I am Bulldawg there is another person whom just joined our group as Bulldog.

will the moderator do something about this

Please pm me

This is for the moderator or others that can stop this confusion.

Yeah, well I want that Gaffero guy removed too but it ain't gonna happen.:laugh: Is this seriously a problem? Just wondering.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I've taken the liberty of investigating this and noticed that we have a member named Bulldog Bruce who predates you by six months. What new user name would you like? :lol:

Look I attended UGA and we all call ourselves Bulldawgs....this is not a joke to me. :mad3:

Well just kick me where it hurts then. I went to A&M. Wow did your guys beat up on us in that bowl game! That was UGLY from an Aggie point of view but I'm sure you enjoyed it. Here's hoping the Mods will help you out with your request. If not, you're still the only true Bulldawg.

I've taken the liberty of investigating this and noticed that we have a member named Bulldog Bruce who predates you by six months. What new user name would you like? :lol:

Wait a minute! "Wade Czar"?! yet another imposter! Whom can I PM to take care of this! :lol:

Well just kick me where it hurts then. I went to A&M. Wow did your guys beat up on us in that bowl game! That was UGLY from an Aggie point of view but I'm sure you enjoyed it. Here's hoping the Mods will help you out with your request. If not, you're still the only true Bulldawg.

You don't need to be kicked any more after going through that :frown2:

OMG, it's stan the man all over again. where's the popcorn?

Okay, I am here. Let's do this thing.

proxy.php

Top Bottom