What's new

trying to put an x-mas list together for myself

the relatives are asking for lists this x-mas and i'm struggling to come up with anything. I decided I want to expand my dress wardrobe/accessories while being mindful of price.

so far I have:

- body shop maca root shave cream (150 ml tub)

- ties

- dress shirts

- dress socks

anything else I should add to the list that isn't too expensive?

cuff links
collar stays
handkerchiefs
belts
nice hangers for your closet
cedar shoe tree
shoe shine kit
dopp kit

Relative to cedar shoe trees, which I highly recommend to conserve your shoes, go with your shoes to a store that has the trees and try them. Made the mistake of trying to figure sizing on-line, and the customer service person didn't even know shoe sizes! Went straight to my shoe store and got professional help.

cuff links
collar stays
handkerchiefs
belts
nice hangers for your closet
cedar shoe tree
shoe shine kit
dopp kit

ooh, nice list. didn't even think of these. I want cuff links but don't know if they'll be necessary -- I don't own any french cuff shirts :blush:

ooh, nice list. didn't even think of these. I want cuff links but don't know if they'll be necessary -- I don't own any french cuff shirts :blush:

It's a catch-22: you won't buy french cuff shirts until you have cuff links to wear with them, but you won't buy cuff links until you have a french cuff shirt to wear. So add a pair of cuff links and a french cuff shirt to your list.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom