What's new

Trying out something new

Changes are happening everywhere with me. After a dr visit a couple months ago, I have my medication back on track and working like it should. As long as I keep an eye on what i eat. In the process I have lost about 15 lbs and slowly more is coming off. The wife was tired of my baggy jeans and so was I. So I now have plenty of ones that fit my new waist size. Found a few shirts in a smaller size while I was at it. Then I started looking at some shoes. Tired of the same ol tennis shoes I found these and talk about comfortable. Still casual but look so much better.

20190906_195239.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Congratulations on the positive changes. It’s great when the weight starts coming off and the trousers start to fall down.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
In the process I have lost about 15 lbs and slowly more is coming off. The wife was tired of my baggy jeans and so was I. So I now have plenty of ones that fit my new waist size.
Congratulations!

One word of caution ... don't buy too many new clothes until you are certain that you have reached your final "new weight".

Thanks for all the congrats. The toughest part was forcing myself to be more mindful of what I ate. But it has made a big difference, especially in how I physically feel.

Thanks for all the congrats. The toughest part was forcing myself to be more mindful of what I ate. But it has made a big difference, especially in how I physically feel.

That's the key! Thinking about what your are eating and how much is crucial to losing weight. Congratulations!

Top Bottom