What's new

Treet Platinum

Anything to expect?

I'm normally a lover of gillette super stainless, and shark super stainless as they are both sharp and very smooth.

These caught my eye when i bought some t&h trafalgar cream so just threw them in the basket as well.

Not bad, but not my favorite. Every face is different, and you won't know about how they work on you until you load one up.

I like the Treet Platinum blades as they are (IMO) sharp, very smooth, and long-lasting. Give them a try, you might like them.

Well today it wasn't a treet, needed to be sharper and smoother. But it did give me a close shave.

just got a really great shave with my first Treet Platinum - EJ89, Palmolive Stick, Turkish Horse Hair brush. wow.

The Treet Platinum is an ok blade, a little tuggy for me, and I only get on good day out of them(face and head). The Durasharps, and the Classics though are fantastic blades.

I've used them. They are an OK blade. Always worth tossing in something to try when you are doing an online purchase. For a couple bucks here and there it is worth it.

Top Bottom