What's new

GIVEAWAY! Tour de France PIF #2

17A90FC0-0816-42B1-8A80-1FB194DDDDB0.jpeg

Well folks, the most wonderful time of year is upon us once again! So, I decided to do another PIF.

The gentleman above is named
Felice Gimondi, AKA The Phoenix!!
I chose him because this time I’ll be giving away a Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements nickel plated DOC on a short/fat Maggard handle. This is a fantastic mild razor that I just don’t use anymore. I’ve taken care of it and it’s in excellent condition.
980A0737-A6B9-404F-99A4-2D7C1932A211.jpeg
2D54AD0A-345C-47F7-A6E9-1912D046B662.png
3ED1C608-5CA8-4F73-848F-2B6FA99B7A30.png

If you are interested just say ‘I’m in!’
If you’d like to include anything cycling related, feel free but it’s not necessary.

CONUS only please. I’ll pick a winner (most likely next Friday) using a random number generator.

Ride Long and Prosper 🚴🏻🖖🏼🚴🏻‍♀️

I am in. Thanks. I do own a 1970s Raleigh Super Grand Prix that I still ride every now and then. The last time I took it in to be tuned up, the staff at the bike shop went crazy over it. I also have a Jamis Coda street bike that I ride more often these days. Riding in a big city has gotten harder and harder despite the addition of some bike lanes.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Not in. Thoughtful PIF, VB
Am I the only rider around still left gluing sew-ups on my road bikes? So vintage -- but so is a horse and buggy.

I am in. Thanks. I do own a 1970s Raleigh Super Grand Prix that I still ride every now and then. The last time I took it in to be tuned up, the staff at the bike shop went crazy over it. I also have a Jamis Coda street bike that I ride more often these days. Riding in a big city has gotten harder and harder despite the addition of some bike lanes.
3C3B92E7-40B2-4769-B6FA-EC3FCC9AAEA3.jpeg

Vintage Raleighs are cool 😎

Came across this photo of these cool old blades 😎
46AE0858-4FD8-4C24-918D-7A38C54FF1B3.jpeg

For those who don’t know, Fausto Coppi and Gino Bartali were two of the greatest Italian cycling champions of all time. They also had a nation splitting rivalry. Must have been fun for fans to pick up a pack of blades branded with their champion of choice 💈🚵🏻‍♂️💈

I'm in. My dad bought a rather nice road bike for himself when he retired from the Navy after 30 years. When a friend at church asked him about it my dad said he hadn't ridden it yet because of all the rain. His friend replied, "Sounds like you might have over paid for your bike. Mine works just fine in the rain."

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Respectfully not in my friend.

I can't ride anymore, used to ride 50 to 75 miles a day in Jr. High Skool...

But I have been looking at electric assist bikes.

Any exercise is better than no exercise...... unless it's running away from jealous husbands!

Well, even THAT is good exercise, but not a very smart REASON for exercise.... I'm so confused. But I'm still out.

Respectfully not in my friend.

I can't ride anymore, used to ride 50 to 75 miles a day in Jr. High Skool...

But I have been looking at electric assist bikes.

Any exercise is better than no exercise...... unless it's running away from jealous husbands!

Well, even THAT is good exercise, but not a very smart REASON for exercise.... I'm so confused. But I'm still out.
50-75 miles a day in Jr. High, uphill both ways right?! 😂
You should definitely get an e-assist bike. All bikes are fun!! 🚲

Top Bottom