What's new

Top 3 PAA Scents

Is there a scent that is ladies friendly or unisex? I like the unscented and want to see what the scented is like.
If you want a good paa that's unisex, my wife always says she would totally use Garden of Bali. It's very floral, specifically Jasmin forward. One of my favorites too use in late spring/early summer.

I would also recommend shooting them an email! I believe the owners girlfriend is involved in production somehow, so they might be able to lean you toward something unisex. They have such a large catalog of fragrance, I'm sure very few here have tried it all.

1. Good Vibrations
2. CaD
3. The Beach

I only have tried a few PAA soaps thus far, so this list may change in a year, but right now, Good Vibrations is the best scent I’ve experienced amongst all artisans.

If you enjoy light-moderate florals, Garden of Bali is very nice. The scent notes are listed as "Top notes of Lime, Lemon graperfuit, orange, orange blossom and sea salt. Middle notes of ambergris, seaweed and ozone. Base notes of amber, moss, benzoin and bamboo". I don't pick out any of those. Rather what I get is a beautiful floral scent akin to a Hawaiian tuberose lei.

Atomic Age Bay Rum & Diver Down I find best.
Clubguy is alright.
I dont like future fiction. smells like congealed frying fat to me. Also dislike cold spices, reminds me of my grandma (whom, just to be clear, I do like).

Would love to buy more, but find them too expensive.

Top Bottom