What's new

Tomorrow brings a good shave

Every night, I wait until the kids are in bed, and then I set the next day's shave set up on my bathroom counter top.

I don't know why. I guess, after all these years of shaving, I still can't wait to begin preparing for the next day's shave. Tomorrow brings a good shave!
20200510_202035.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Every night, I wait until the kids are in bed, and then I set the next day's shave set up on my bathroom counter top.

I don't know why. I guess, after all these years of shaving, I still can't wait to begin preparing for the next day's shave. Tomorrow brings a good shave!View attachment 1098402

I do the exact same thing. Can’t wait for the next shave. Enjoy!!!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I get too impatient and have a second shave in the evening. It's not needed but I enjoy SR shaving. My evening shave is limited to a single WTG pass only. This ensures that I will still have something to shave with my two-pass shave the following morning.

That's the beauty of SR shaving, you can shave as often as you like. With proper technique there is nil skin irritation.

Having little kids, that time when they go to bed is special. I usually don't have time in the morning to shave to I do it at night. That said I have it all planned in my head what the next shave will be.

Not much change with tommorow's shave, but it still will be a good one!
20200511_202834.jpg

I've always had it set at 4. It works for me. I'll try 6 tomorrow and let u know.

well, i gave the slim a go at 6. A bit to aggressive for me. The shave turned out well. No blood or cuts, but I just felt like I was walking a tightrope the whole shave. The Feather blade does well for me at 4; of course 4 is what I'm used to, but why recreate the wheel when the one you got rolls just fine.

I don't know why. I guess, after all these years of shaving, I still can't wait to begin preparing for the next day's shave. Tomorrow brings a good shave!View attachment 1098402

Sir, I'm interested in your opinion on the Eau Sauvage aftershave.

Sir, I'm interested in your opinion on the Eau Sauvage aftershave.
Well, it is not aftershave. It's EdT. I enjoy it... definitely an old school scent IMHO. I'm not very good at describing scents. I can say it smells nothing like sauvage from the Johnny Depp advertising.

Changed out the Eau Sauvage for Terre de Hermes and switched from Simpson to Shavemac/Rudy Very 2018 Group Buy.
20200512_210102.jpg

Eagle day tomorrow...an extra nice shave ahead!
20200513_201625.jpg

Top Bottom