What's new

Tobacquisitions March 2020

Wow, I'm the first to post a purchase 😭
I'm not sorry for the messy home office. Work is too orderly.
IMG_20200302_175225.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
One review each on Tobacco Reviews and a half-buttocked review on youtube was enough to get to me buy. If the Dark was all black like Dark Star I might have passed, but it looked variegated enough that it would burn well enough. Dark Star, while very tasty, is the most difficult blend I ever tried to smoke.

Last edited:
One review each on Tobacco Reviews and a half-buttocked review on yourube was enough to get me buy. If the Dark was all black like Dark Star I might have passed, but it looked variegated enough that it would burn well enough. Dark Star, while very tasty, is the most difficult blend I ever tried to smoke.
But the tastiest!

I’ve had my eye on those Davidoff's for a few weeks now. Would have pulled the trigger if they were just a little bigger, but at $135 they’re giving them away, very nice

Get them for their size! Fewer things are more luxurious than being able to fill a half hour with one of these beauties. All the decadence and satisfaction of a top shelf Davidoff, but for those times when you only have half an hour. When the occasion finds you, you’ll be thrilled to have them handy.

Top Bottom