What's new

Timeless Titanium Crown Handle & Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeless Titanium Crown handle and stand matte finish. They present as brand new and are in excellent condition. I'm not looking to split these up as it isn't economical for me to do so. The price includes shipping and fees for items. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me anytime.

$135 shipped USPS Priority insured / PayPal G&S / CONUS only
Ti Crown & Stand.jpg

Last edited:
Mike these look great, but can’t I buy the two for $120 brand new from Timeless directly and know that I’m supporting the artisan and have return protection?
Yeah Jessie you probably could but as I noted it is USPS Priority insured which is $14.75 US wide and paying PP G&S you have return protection also... The only difference here is your paying for Priority insured shipping...

Yeah Jessie you probably could but as I noted it is USPS Priority insured which is $14.75 US wide and paying PP G&S you have return protection also... The only difference here is your paying for Priority insured shipping...

Right, but Timeless offers free shipping above $50. So a buyer here would basically be paying $15 extra to not support the artisan and get brand new items from them.

Right, but Timeless offers free shipping above $50. So a buyer here would basically be paying $15 extra to not support the artisan and get brand new items from them.
Thanks for pointing this out to me and by all means you don't have to buy what I have for sale as that is your choice but if you have any other questions please pm me anytime as I pointed out above in the ad... Thank you again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom