What's new

FS Timeless, Razorock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to reduce the clutter.

Timeless polished stainless steel 68SCL. I am the second owner. Razor is in mint used condition with minor swirls on the base plate consistent with normal use, screwing on the handle. Includes Timeless polishing cloth. No box. $155, shipped via Priority Mail, US ONLY.

Screenshot_20231228_182310_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_182301_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_182246_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231228_182254_Gallery.jpg

Two Razorock Eco half DE blade razors, one black, one blue. The black razor has been use a dozen or so times, the blue fewer. Both are mint condition. Will include 20 Shark Saloon blades with each razor. No boxes. $25ea, shipped USPS ground, US ONLY.

ecoblue.jpg
ecoblue1.jpg
ecoblack.jpg
ecoblack1.jpg

I will discount 5 bucks fir each additional item. Buy two, save $5, buy all three, save $10. Proof of life:

Screenshot_20231228_181630_Gallery.jpg

I would very much dig the blue one sir, if available, as I have wanted to try all the half blades I accidentally ordered🤠. I’m hitting the sack and will pay when the sun rises tomorrow. Shipping to Idaho🥰.

Good price for the Timeless, Joe. I'm surprised to see that you're selling it.

Good luck with the sale!

Yeah, I'm just trying to downsize.

The Timeless is a favorite razor, just beautiful, but completely unnecessary for me. I've also got two Game Changers, a 68P and 76P and find that having both the Razorock 68 and Timeless 68 is a bit redundant.

Next, I need to take a hard look at my SE razors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom