Not open for further replies.
Time to move some stuff.

- Blackland Sabre with L1 and L2 plates. $160 shipped CONUS
- Back Roads Gold New Long Comb $60 shipped CONUS
- Razorock Eco blue $25 shipped CONUS
- Razororck Eco black $25 shipped CONUS
- Gillette TV Special (D2) with case $30 shipped CONUS
- Kai shavette CLONE $5 with purchase of any other razor

All of these razors are in mint, used condition. The TV Special is in great user-grade condition, plating looks to be 100% intact, some scratches and swirls, consistent with age and use. Case is good, no breaks or cracks.

If you buy rwo or more items (not including the shavette), I will deduct $5 per additional item for shipping. So, buy two, save $5, buy three, save $10, buy four, save $15. You get it.

I am trying to reduce my hoard, so no trades, thank you.

proof.jpg

tvproof.jpg

Last edited:
OK, a bit more info:

I bought the Sabre for $175 to compare to my Shield Predator. The Sabre is a MUCH nicer razor, but i found that I prefer the weight and shave of the Predator. At $160 shipped, the Sabre with both plates is nearly half off retail.

The Ecos were both purchased new by me. The black razor was used more than the blue, which was used a couple of times. Both are mint condition.

I have too many Long Combs. Not sure how it happened, but the BRG re-plated razor is just sitting and really needs to be used. It's just too beautiful to move my other LCs from my rotation.

The TV Special? I've got several Gillette TTOs and this one seemed the most desirable to sell.

the Kai clone is a plated pot metal razor from Aliexpress. Great shaver, and inexpensive means of trying a kamisori shavette before committing to the real deal.

Last edited:
Sabre sold.

Thanks B&B and buyer 🙂👍

Still available:

- Back Roads Gold New Long Comb $60 shipped CONUS
- Gillette TV Special (D2) with case $30 shipped CONUS
- Kai shavette CLONE $5 with purchase of any other razor

TV Special, BRG Long Comb, and Kai clone sold.

Thanks B&B and buyer 🙂👍

Still available:

Both for $45 shipped. I can even throw in some Shark Saloon blades, just ask. 🙂

OK, let's sweeten the deal. Buy either of the RR Eco razors $25 shipped...

...AND GET HALF OF THESE SHARK BLADES*, PLUS+++ A MATCHING (sort of) SEDEF TURKISH BARBER RAZOR!!!!

Buy both Eco razors for $45 shipped and get all of the blades shown and both matching shavettes.

IT'S A SINGLE EDGE BONANZA!!!

Screenshot_20231209_011559_Gallery.jpg

*I didn't count the blades, but will if necessary. Looks like more than 50.

I'm going to close this due to lack of interest. 😥😥😥

If you get the urge to try a RR Eco, or a Sedef barber razor, send me a PM. I'm not likely to sell a Sedef by itself since it the postage cost is more than the cost of the razor, but maybe we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom