What's new

Timeless Bronze .38 Gap

It's easy to get out over your skis with this razor as far as angle of attack, which likely accounts for some of the "aggressive" comments in reviews.

Yes, this is why it doesn't work out for everyone. Remember the guard doesn't extend a great deal beyond the cap, so be carefully with the angle and you won't have any problems.

iu-1.jpeg

Reactions: GNR
Welcome to the forum! I come to B&B to get info on new products and learn. I have a Timeless Ti and it is one of my favorite razors! Great shave every time.

My first razor was the Bronze and I loved it. Over two year I managed to try all of them out and my favorite have been the TI and the AL. Love the lightweight razors but now into Straight Razors. Have a couple timeless razor collecting dust. Goodluck!

Update: I finally pulled the trigger on a Timeless Bronze, I had the Aluminum for a few months and its a nice mild razor but was just to mild for me. I just got the Bronze (Scratch and Dent) and it was a beautiful razor out of the box. Heaviest razor to date, I decided to jump right in and throw a feather blade in it. Easy to find the correct angle as I had the aluminum and proceeded to get a BBS 2 pass shave with Fine Platinum shave cream and splash. Very nice shaver and will be in my rotation. I still rank my Mergress as my number 1 favorite.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Congrats @Wormy71 ! I wish I had gotten wind of this thread sooner. I have a Timeless Bronze.38, SS .68 and aluminum .45 . While the .68 sb is my daily driver I do very much enjoy the bronze. It is a little less intuitive for me but I get great shaves with it and it is a real looker. I am certain you will enjoy it for a long time.

If anyone is inspired I've got a BR38 languishing on BST. Mention this thread for an additional $10 off :)

Top Bottom