What's new

Time to Tidy up

Well, in six months I'd manage to collect several brushes, two razors, plus a razor and brush for SWMBO. The sink was quite cluttered. I found an $8 solution... Spice rack clips.
$WP_20160103_09_39_00_Pro.jpg$WP_20160103_09_43_54_Pro.jpg
Good use of dead space.
The assortments of soaps and creams are inside the cabinet, but the items that have to dry, (razors and brushes) are in the clips. Inexpensive, available on Amazon and took 5 minutes to setup.

Nice job!!! Tile looks great by the way. Me and my father have laid down countless tiles and boarders of the same pattern and the combo never gets old to me, it's a timeless look. (Same with the razors and brushes hanging). I was thinking about doing a DIY Shave den thread if I do may I tag this thread?

Nice job!!! Tile looks great by the way. Me and my father have laid down countless tiles and boarders of the same pattern and the combo never gets old to me, it's a timeless look. (Same with the razors and brushes hanging). I was thinking about doing a DIY Shave den thread if I do may I tag this thread?
Not a problem. Tag away.

I didn't notice you're from Long Island, it's actually quite possible I'm the one who laid the tile!!!
The wife was in charge of this one, so it could be... not sure. This was done about 5 yrs. ago in North Babylon.

BTW... your comment matches your avatar.:laugh:

Top Bottom